1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bacon and chicken until cooked through. Once cooked, slice the chicken into thin pieces.
2. Toast bread and leave to cool. Spread mayonaise on to bread.
3. To assemble the sandwiches, place half the lettuce and all the chicken on four slices of bread. Top each piece with a second slice of bread, lettuce, bacon and tomato and top each sandwich with a final piece of bread.
4. Cut each sandwich into four pieces and secure with a toothpick or cake topper.
1. Preheat oven to 220˚C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Combine melted butter, sugar and beaten egg.
3. Add the mashed pumpkin and zucchini, followed by the flour and mix until well combined.
4. Roll the dough out onto a floured board using a rolling pin. You want the dough to be 2-3cm thick. Cut into circles and then place on to the baking trays. Bake until golden, approximately 15 minutes.