Makes 12 Cupcakes
250g milk chocolate
1 cup marshmallows (pink and white)
¼ cup desiccated coconut
50g Turkish Delight, chopped
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Combine the marshmallows, coconut and Turkish Delight in a large bowl.
3. Melt the chocolate until smooth.
4. Pour the chocolate into the marshmallow mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Immediately pour into the slice tin and refrigerate until set.
125g butter, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup milk
100g dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line 12 muffin pans with paper cases.
2. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the eggs and beat until just combined.
3. Add the flour and cocoa power and stir until combined.
4. Add the milk and melted chocolate and stir until combined.
5. Divide mixture amongst muffin pans. Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool in pans.
Whipped Ganache Icing
100g dark chocolate,
100ml thickened cream
1. Place chocolate and thickened cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the chocolate is melted. For best results, stir every 30 seconds to ensure the mixture does not burn.
2. Once melted, stir the mixture until it is smooth and shiny. Allow to cool.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the ganache on high for approximately 3-5 minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Pipe on to cupcakes and top each cupcake with a piece of Rocky Road.